Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love Letter to Lysander

My dearest Lysander,

The stars seem unusually bright tonight, though they pale in comparison to your iridescent blue eyes. I could get lost in them forever. I stop myself from staring because I don’t want you to know my true feelings about you.

It’s funny; a simple three word phrase makes me mute when I try to utter it. You, on the other hand, have no trouble saying it to any woman we come across as we travel across Greece. I didn’t mind at first, but now… I feel ready to tell you how I feel about you. I do love you.

I started to fall in love with you when you shoved me out of the way of that log trap and I took care of you for several weeks, I saw your vulnerable side. I fought with you because I didn’t know house else to show you that I cared for you.
Yes it was childish, but you have to remember that I didn’t really have a childhood. After those several weeks, I started to watch you as you interacted with other people. You noticed, remember? You asked me why I wasn’t argumentative. Well it was because I was watching you.

Even if I don’t say anything, I do appreciate the compliments that you give me. As you know by now, I’m not a very open person, so it’s hard for me to share my emotions.
I do love you, I will always love you.


Love forever yours,
DRA

0 comments: